Mess Free Painting - Marble Art!
Age recommendation: 2 years and above
Have your kids ever wanted to do painting but you can't stand the thought of the mess?? This activity is for you! You can use any sealable container but I'd recommend using one that you don't use for food products as the paint will come in contact with the sides and lid. We used old biscuit and chocolate tins and the kids loved the banging noises they made as they shook the balls around!
What you'll need:
Acrylic paint - we love Crayola Washable paint pots, comes out of clothing very easily!
Container with lid
Paper or thin card
Small round objects such as marbles, bouncy balls etc
Here's what to do:
- Trim paper so that it fits snuggly in the bottom of your container.
- Put some small blobs of paint on the paper - we chose 3 colours per container.
- Pop lid on and shake from side to side, up and down, any way really!
- Open the lid to see your beautiful artwork - and to see if the paint has been all used or more shaking is required!
- Take out of container and hang up to dry.
I hope you and your children enjoy this activity! I would LOVE to see their creations so please tag me on Instagram at bettybluebelle